Tuesday, March 14

Live Illustrating for Edinburgh University's Sustainability Department

Here are some photos from last week's sustainability event which I live-illustrated at for Edinburgh University. 


I recorded people's ideas while they discussed the main themes, making drawings and notes the whole afternoon. From table to table I hopped about to make sure I got everyone's points of view recorded.

"The illustrations were super, and I think it really added something special to the event. "
-Claire Martin, Edinburgh University

The illustrations will be used by Edinburgh University's sustainability department, possibly in a publication and the originals will be displayed in their new office when they move building later in the year.

Photos all taken by Anna Cernikova, a fellow Edinburgh College of Art Student. I highly recommend her if you need some photos in Edinburgh! Click to view bigger versions.















http://www.annacervinkova.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment


#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;}