Sunday, October 23

Latest Work for Charles Gillman Cosmetics


Charles, a freelance makeup artist working in Paris, is off to work from Amsterdam for a month in 2017. Here is the illustration created to mark the occasion and let his previous (and future) clients know where he'll be!


Previously Charles and I worked on creating a set of illustrations for his website. The 'About' page illustration is above, or you can go and have a look at his whole website here www.charlesgillman.com 

Earlier in the year we introduced his new illustrated crest too:


1 comment:

  1. Katie,

    Thank you so much for everything this year, I seriously cannot thank you enough. You are so super talented and not only that, but you're so easy to talk to and hilariously funny! I hope that your course goes well this year and I can't wait to work with you again soon.

    So much gratitude from the mice, Willow and I.

    Charles XOX

    ReplyDelete


#linkwithin_logolink_0 {display:none;}